1) Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
2) Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
3) Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
4) Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
5) Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions. 6) Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
7) Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
8) Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning. 9) Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
10) Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
11) Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries. 12) Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
13) Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
14) Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records. 15) Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
16) Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
17) Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
18) Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of delectable assets.
19) Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
20) Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
China Gate Restaurants Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Mr. Dominic
Contact Company:China Gate Restaurants Private Limited