Job Description of Personal Assistant to MD:
1. To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the MD across the range of his work.
2. To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
3. To maintain and organise the MDs diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
4. To support the MD in her projects, proposals etc. through research, consultation, team-management
5. To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the MD.
6. To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
7. To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
8. To compile papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for meetings.
9. To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
10. To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
11. To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
12. To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
13. Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
14. To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time