Job Purpose: This role has two major areas of support:
Primary: To provide direct administrative support to the CEO indirect support to the team, as required, its Committees, while managing very confidential material and information.
Secondary: As a member of the support services cross-functional team, provide support and oversight of the office administration functions including reception, facilities, telephone, purchasing, equipment maintenance, accounts and other duties as may be required for successful organisational results.
Job Requirements: (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
1. Three to five years experience as an executive assistant from accounts background.
2. Understanding of general office administration and support.
3. Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & filing.
4. Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
5. Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
6. Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
7. Provide input into departments goal setting process
8. Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
9. Plan, assign and review staffs work
10. In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
11. Strong attention to detail, accuracy and efficient organizer.
12. Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
13. Excellent ability to build relationships with all staff, department, volunteers, vendors/suppliers
14. Proven self-starter, able to initiate and complete individual projects.
15. Exceptional interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a deadline driven environment.
16. Able to improvise, multi-task and prioritise in a fast paced environment while maintaining composure
17. Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
18. Ability to provide high level, priority management and calendar management support to executive management for respective departments.
19. Drive for Results: Focuses on achieving goals and holds self and others accountable for expected results. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow
20. Proactive Problem Resolution: In conjunction with others, works to take a proactive approach to anticipating, preventing, and solving problems.
1. Extremely team-focused, and enjoys providing support to the whole organisation
2. Organised, with a well-establish process of planning workload; efficient and resourceful
3. Very comfortable with computers and technology, including new and emerging technologies & most importantly paper work,filing,reporting etc
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry