1. Checking of goods inwards register of security personnel.
2. Checking goods receiving at outlets.
3. Checking of stores goods inwards register with challans.
4. Checking of stock level on regular intervals.
5. Checking of the issues notes with receiving at kitchen/bar.
6. Raising vouchers/bills on finding staff misusing food.
7. Physical Kitchen inventory.
8. Physical Bar inventory.
9. Physical inventory of dessert counters.
10. Checking of spoilages, breakages at kitchen and bar with proper documentation.
11. Informing management about any malpractice at outlet.
12. Supporting office staff in generating reports by giving valuable information.
13. Checking of transfers of materials with proper documentation.
14. Preparing variance report for kitchen and bar.
15. Spoilage reports of buffet at global fusion.
16. Daily reporting (F&B Department - Form Nos-01, 02, 11 and 12)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food & Beverage
Role: F&B Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time