Job Description for Social Media Executive:
1. SEO, SEM & SMM.
2. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
3. Expertise in Social Media Marketing.
4. Oversee Social Media strategy.
5. Manage and maintain the website campaigns.
6. Write and optimize content for the website and social.
7. Networking accounts such as Face book, Instagram and Twitter.
8. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
9. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
10. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
11. Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
12. Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management on Google & Face book.
13. Write copy for email marketing campaigns & see end to end execution for mailers.
14. Manage & coordinate affiliate program.
15. Reaching out and building relations with the target audience on behalf of the company.
16. Planning publicity (branding) strategies and campaigns in accordance to company objectives (both short-term and long-t term).
17. Dealing with enquiries from the clients, the press, and related organization if need be.
18. Planning, Organizing & Implementing promotional events on social media.
19. Content writing & developing. (Content should be absolutely original and plagiarism free by all means).
20. Competitor tracking & market research as required.
21. Editing & Proofreading content listed/developed on our portal by clients.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time