Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Service & Customer Satisfaction
1. To ensure that all the guests are promptly greeted and seated
2. To answer the telephone calls related to seat reservations and party bookings.
3. To adhere to the telephone etiquette policy of the Company while answering the phone
4. To ensure all the reservations are properly entered in the Restaurant Reservation book
5. To ensure that guests are properly distributed throughout out the restaurant area and they are well attended to.
6. To ensure that guests are comfortable and allocated at all tables.
7. To attend the pre- operational briefing and keep ones knowledge updated in regards to menu and menu related terminology, products, regular guests, events and promotions.
8. To bid good bye to the guests when leaving the restaurant
9. To ensure punctuality
10. To adhere to the policies and procedures of the Group
11. To ensure guest checks are correctly priced, well presented , appropriately signed or cash paid and returned to the cashier desk
12. To maintain summary sheets on cash envelopes
13. To be pleasant, hospitable, charming and well read
14. To enter daily sales and covers for individual meal periods in the log books
15. To follow all personal hygiene and grooming standards, fire safety rules and health safety rules
16. To perform all other related duties as requested.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time