1. Provides support to Architects and management staff.
2. Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
3. Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for campus planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
4. Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
5. Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
6. Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
7. Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
8. Assists in the preparation of record drawings on completion of construction.
9. Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
10. Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
11. Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
12. Reviews work of contractor, verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract document.
13. Responsibilities include: drafting of projects; picking up redlines; small design tasks as a part of a larger design; creating sheet layouts; and performing quality assurance on drawings. Additionally, the candidate will perform preliminary code analysis under the supervision of an architect.
14. Overall Supervision of assembly and detailed drawing for new & Ongoing Projects all over India
15. Work out design calculation.
16. Designing, review & approval of Detailed Engineering Drawings,
17. Layouts & Calculations.
18. Should be able to bring in innovative ideas
19. Exposure to designing in special purpose machine willl be an added advantage.
20. The position will report to the Project head
21. Control of equipment and supplies
22. Resource management
23. Filing documents
24. Workshops; and meetings functions including documentation
25. General office work and other duties
26. Keeping of financial records
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design
Role Category: Architectural