1. Responsibility of purchase of all Project/ Maintenance/ Civil/ Electrical/Plumbing/ Carpentry items.
2. Quotation Comparison of rates between suppliers and final rate approval from the higher authority.
3. Verification of the requisition slips from the outlets.
4. Sending purchase orders to suppliers by email or fax.
5. Making purchase orders after the final order is placed.
6. To confirm whether the material has reached to the destination or not.
7. Making daily purchase report.
8. Material follow up and Delivery tracking
9. Bills and challans submission to Accounts department.
10. Market Survey time to time for exact price of materials.
11. Follow-up with the existing vendors and developing new vendors.
12. Daily reporting (Purchase Department Form Nos. 6,7 and Form 8)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance