1. Responsibility of purchase of all provision items
2. Quotation Comparison of rates between suppliers
3. Verification of the requisition slips from the outlets.
4. Sending purchase orders to suppliers by email or fax.
5. Making purchase orders after the final order is placed.
6. To confirm whether the material has reached to the destination or not.
7. Making daily purchase report.
8. Material follow up and Delivery tracking
9. Bills and challans submission to Accounts department
10. Daily reporting (Purchase Department Form Nos. 6,7 and Form 8)
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time