Service & Customer Satisfaction
1. To ensure smooth running of the shift and assist the Restaurant Manager.
2. To relive the F&B Executive during his day off.
3. To ensure that the guest orders are correctly noted and given in the kitchen in timely manner.
4. To ensure quick and perfect service to the guest waiting.
5. To ensure that all the set in the restaurant being done properly and according to the standards.
6. To ensure that beverage orders are correctly dispensed on time.
7. To ensure that the staff reports on time and to allocate breaks for the staff where by the operation is not affected.
8. To ensure that the tables are cleaned and maintained as and when the guest leaves.
9. To ensure that the highest degree of hygiene and cleanliness of all equipment and utensils.
10. To ensure that the guest checks are complete and correct prior to presentation to the guests and correctly recorded.
11. To take a regular briefing.
12. To train the Stewards / Stewardesses and Hostesses on the job and ensure familiarity with menu and service specification.
13. To adhere to policies and procedures of BJN Group.
14. To follow as well as to ensure that all in the department follow personal hygiene and grooming standards, fire safety rules and health safety rules.
15. To up sell food & beverage products
16. To perform all other related duties as requested
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food & Beverage
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time