Job Responsibilities: -
1) Responsibility of purchase of all Project/ Maintenance/ Civil/ Electrical/Plumbing/ Carpentry items.
2) Quotation Comparison of rates between suppliers and final rate approval from the higher authority.
3) Verification of the requisition slips from the outlets.
4) Sending purchase orders to suppliers by email or fax.
5) Making purchase orders after the final order is placed.
6) To confirm whether the material has reached to the destination or not.
7) Making daily purchase report.
8) Material follow up and Delivery tracking
9) Bills and challans submission to Accounts department.
10) Market Survey time to time for exact price of materials.
11) Follow-up with the existing vendors and developing new vendors.
12) Daily reporting (Purchase Department Form Nos. 6, 7 and Form 8)
13) Must conduct meetings with suppliers and negotiating for best rates and quality of products.
14) To check on the brand of products purchased
15) Find out new parties and take permission from the Managing Director in written (Letter).
16) Preparing Budget
17) To counter check the purchases if they are available within our budget.
18) Cross checking of budget control and with the final rates approved.
19) Sampling of all items before the final purchase is made.
20) All procedures you should have a tender system.
21) Maintaining reports (Purchase report, meeting with suppliers, Negotiation reports etc.).
22) Submission for preparation of various reports regarding Purchase (i.e. Rate confirmation form, Price list for the month form, Quotation Form, Daily civil purchase
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time