JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER:
As a Human Resources Manager you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
1. Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning.
2. Lead and oversee the day to day operation of the Human Resources Department as well as play a critical role in assisting in the implementation of the human resources strategy.
3. Assist in assessing organizational needs, developing aligned human resource solutions and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, administration and Colleague wellness.
4. Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements.
5. Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations.
6. Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees.
7. Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel.
8. Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotels strategic plan.
9. Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale.
10. To coordinate with the entire HOD and understand their manpower requirements and fill the vacancies at the earliest.
11. Coordinate with paymaster for the information administration of transfer, promotion and salary adjustment..
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time