1. Supervises the day- to day functioning of all restaurant employees, facilities, sales and costs.
2. Controls and analyses, on an on going basis the following:
a. Quality levels of production
b. Guest Satisfaction
c. Merchandising and marketing
d. Operating costs
e. Sanitation , cleanliness , hygiene
3. Supervises, co-ordinates and direct the prompt, efficient and courteous service of Food and Beverages in the restaurant
4. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
5. Conducts under the guidance of the Food & Beverage Manager and the Assistant Food & Beverage Manger, such functions as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, on the job performance, coaching, counseling and suspension if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing productivity.
6. Develops formal training plans and implement on the job training sessions for restaurant employees.
7. Attends and contributes to the weekly Food and Beverage departmental meetings.
8. Conducts briefings and maintains a good working relationship with the Executive hef.
9. Participates in service as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practice of the restaurant.
10. Ensures grooming standards, work etiquettes and appearance as are met.
11. Controls stocks for daily use in restaurants to ensure service requirements are met.
12. Schedules guest reservations and arrange private parties.
13. Participates in preparation of budgets for the department.
14. Conducts all administrative work pertaining to his Restaurant ie. maintenance of attendance records, creating duty rosters, guest index and log book.
15. Carries out all other assignments and requests by the Management of the Company
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food
Role: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time