Service & Customer Satisfaction
1. Handles the set up, service, and clearing of the section.
2. To be familiar with food and menu terminology.
3. Obtain adequate quantities of stationery required from the store as per the request sheet
4. To receive and double check all the items received from the stores and ensure that it corresponds with the requisition form.
5. Does not leave the area of work without notifying the captain / restaurant- - in charge.
6. To ensure adherence of set service standards while serving the guest
7. To ensure that all information and duties received by the Captain/ restaurant-in charge are followed accurately
8. To adhere to policies and procedures.
9. To ensure sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service operations.
10. Make sure the steps of service are always followed.
11. To ensure that guest orders are taken, placed and picked up promptly.
12. To ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
13. To offer quality service at all times
14. To operate according to all accounting policies and procedures of the outlet.
15. To up sell food and beverage products.
16. To perform all other related duties as requested.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food & Beverage
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time