1) Mapping out training plans, designing and developing training programs.
2) Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information as requested by training manager.
3) Conduct organisation wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed as requested by training manager.
4) Design and prepare educational aids and materials as per training manager's requirements.
5) Maintain updated curriculum database and training records which include a) Attendance b) Vouchers c) Training hand-outs d) Test papers e) Test scores f) Training stationary & materials. Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with Managers and Supervisors schedules Location, date/time, materials, and attendance as per managers requirements.
6) Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
7) Liaise with training manager regarding instructional design
8) Daily co-ordinations with the person concerned to spread awareness of the training schedule & program
9) Maintaining reports of training & their day-wise schedules
10) Coordination on the various ongoing programs & initiatives as instructed by the training manager
11) Maintain employee records
12) Co-ordinate & attend off site training programs alongside training manager
13) Maintain training budget
14) Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
15) Communicates data and reports as needed.
16) Prepares and documents procedures for employees and management who are appointed for training.
17) Assists with greeting visitors in the building. Documents outside visitors to the building.
18) Collects and distributes training mail and shipments.
19) Orders supplies for training and training department as needed.
20) Performs other related duties as assigned
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling