Training Executive cum Trainer
1. Co-ordinate with the required staff in-order to commence training sessions.
2. Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
4. Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information when required.
5. Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify Skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
6. Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
7. Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
8.Partner with Training Manager with matter experts regarding Instructional design
9. Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
10. Provide soft skill sessions
11. Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
1. Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
2. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
3. Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
4. Proven ability to complete full training cycle Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
5. MS Office proficiency
6. Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
10. Strong communication skills.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time