1. Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
2. Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes: Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
3. Serves wine and drought or bottled beer.
4. Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies. Requisition slip must be submitted to the purchase department where in the closing balance has to be mentioned.
5. Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
6. May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
7. Responsibility to maintain and keep clean glassware, crockery, machinery and bar equipment and also to keep bar arrears and tables clean.
8. Responsibility to control breakage while cleaning crockery and glassware.
9. Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders.
10. Preparing FLR and inventory sheet on daily basis and to be submitted to the F&B Control department.
11. Should be available when the practical inventory is done at the outlet (3 days in a week) and no weekly off is allowed on these days.
12. You are responsible for proper opening and closing of the Restaurant.
13. Proper follow-up of the order should be given to the F&B Department on daily basis.
14. Maintaining the Bar Budget daily statement and to be submitted to the F&B Control department. (Form No. 2 F&B Control department)
15. Maintaining the register for spillage and breakage report. (Form No. 11 - F&B Control department)
16. Responsibility to keep all bar equipment beverages, liquor under lock and key on closure.
17. You are responsible that no complaints are received or excuses are given from/to guest as well as the F&B Controllers.
18. There are only two employees in this outlet at this department.- Confirmed by the Management.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food